Pacific Cookie Company has been in the cookie business for over 34 years, and there might be some things you didn’t know about us that we had to share!
- Even though we are known as Pacific Cookie Company, our business license says The Pacific Cookie Company.
- The oven we use in our retail store in Downtown Santa Cruz is the same oven we’ve been using since 1980.
- Tom Grant won a cookie naming contest we held for a new cookie we were debuting, that cookie is now known as Almond Joe. The cookie was even christened by a Methodist Minister named Clyde Vaughn from Aptos Community Methodist Church, making Almond Joe our most sacred of flavors!
- Our first flavors were Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip with Walnuts, Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
- Our tip bowl at our retail bakery in Downtown Santa Cruz is filled with water because people kept stealing it right off the counter!