Please join all of us at Pacific Cookie Company as we go out for a night on the town to support a non-profit very close to our hearts, Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. The event will help raise awareness about pediatric cancer and raise money to support clinical trials in the fight against pediatric cancer.
To learn more and purchase tickets please visit www.mamasnightout.org.
For St. Patrick’s Day, we asked you to come up with the most tasty cookie in the world, what it’s name would be, and what ingredients it would include. We received multiple entries from all ages with many creative cookies, but our favorite was the creation of 6 year old Olin and his Dark Chocolate Chip, Toffee, and M&M cookies so cleverly called Chipariffic.
So congratulations again, Olin! And thank you all for your creativity. Keep an eye out for our more events in the future – and keep enjoying those cookies! 🙂
In the spirit of leprechauns, pots of cookies (err…gold), and all things possible, we challenge you to come up with the most tasty cookie in the world!
Now is your chance to show us how that cookie would look and taste…and enter for a chance to WIN ONE DOZEN COOKIES!
1. Color the picture provided above and describe what the best cookie in the world would be. You may attach additional paper if necessary.
2. Fill out the entry form at the bottom of this page.
3. The entry deadline is Monday, March 21st. You may submit this page in person at our retail store in Downtown Santa Cruz at 1203 Pacific Ave., mail it to our business office at 303 Potrero St., Bldg. 40A, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, or email us at email@example.com.
4. One grand prize winner will be chosen to receive one dozen cookies.
5. Winners will be contacted the week of March 21st. If we are unable to contact a winner by Friday, March 25th, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
7. Entries will not be returned
8. Contest is open to all ages. Entrants under 18 must have parental permission and the entry form signed by a parent or guardian.
Contest Entry Form:
|Your Name:||Your Phone#:|
|Your Age:||Parent Signature:|
About Your Cookie (the more descriptive, the better!):
1. What is the name of your cookie?
2. What’s the key ingredient in your cookie and why?
Have fun, and good luck!
On January 23rd, 2011, the sun was shining and chocolate lovers from Santa Cruz and beyond came together to support the UCSC Women’s Club 4th Annual Chocolate Festival. Pacific Cookie Company made a public appearance at Cocoanut Grove in support of this chocolate tasting benefit, put on to raise funds for re-entry student scholarships at UCSC. We presented three of our top chocolate sellers: the classic Chocolate Chip, our extra chocolate-y Dr. Midnight, and one of my favorites, Mint Condition.
The event was WILDLY successful, and it was great to see such a spectacular turnout!! We hope you enjoyed our chocolate-y cookies and thank you again for all your support!