If you’re like us and love chocolate chip cookie dough, this recipe is right up your alley. This cookie dough dip looks like it’s the perfect addition to those cozy inside days we’ve been having a lot lately. With the cloudy and rainy days, all I want to do is lounge around with a warm blanket and some yummy treats at my side. I found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen’s blog, and I can’t wait to make it this weekend while I kick back with a book and relax.
When I was a little kid my brother used to scare me and tell me that if I ate cookie dough, little cookies would bake in my stomach, and I would subsequently find myself in quite the predicament. This recipe lets me win that argument entirely!
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese (8 oz. softened)
- 1/2 cup Powered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Melt butter over small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in brown sugar until the sugar dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Whisk in vanilla extract.
- Combine cream cheese and powered sugar until mixture is creamy. About 1 minute.
- Add brown sugar and butter to the mixture and mix on low setting.
- Mix until smooth and combined.
- Mix or fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and enjoy with graham crackers, fruit, pretzels, or a spoon. (probably just a spoon)