Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 18 Pacific Cookie Company Cookies of your choice
- 3-4 cups of your favorite ice cream, slightly softened
- Garnish: sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts, toasted coconut (optional)
- Place one cookie top side down.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of ice cream onto your cookie.
- Place the other cookie top side up and gently press down to flatten the ice cream between your cookies.
- If you want to get fun and creative roll the sides of your ice cream sandwich in sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts or toasted coconut.